- We guarantee you lowest rate in your car rental service in Merida Yucatan, Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and Campeche.
- With us you always get unlimited mileage in your Merida Yucatan car rental. Others car rentals might give you a rate wth limited mileage.
- At your arrival in Merida Yucatan airport we will be waiting for you and provide you a free shuttle service to our office
- Our goal is to provide a high quality service.
- Service and assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days per year in any of our offices located in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Campeche and Merida.
- Add as many insurances and coverages as you wish to the lowest rates. Take advantage of our insurance package with zero deductible.
- We have the lowest deductibles. You will pay a much higger deductrible with any other car rentals Company.
- You save on airport tax, Licensing fee or Service charge. The "Big guys" will give you a nice catching price, but at the end you will pay more!
- We can deliver the car for you in any hotel located in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Campeche and Merida.
- You can drive a well mantained car around the Mexican caribbean and the Mayan world
:: TOURIST INFORMATION IN MERIDA
Archelogic Zone Chichen Itza (2012-05-16 09:18:07)
History: The Mayan world is undoubtedly the most impressive cultural event of Mesoamerica, from the high Yucatan to Guatemala and Belize, are samples of this culture that left a legacy for the modern man transcendental: the invention of the calendar, an advanced study of the universe and the only writing system native to the Americas, plus mathematicians have been amazing and have a unique cosmic vision.
The development of their culture has a mystical history, not only for the religious connotation implicit in all its activities, but also because it was erected amid a captivating environment itself: the lowland area and the Riviera Caribbean Peninsula.
Sacred Cenote: To the north, following the route of Sacbe 1, reaches the Sacred Cenote where sacrifices took place humans, imposing in its meaning and its 60 meter diameter mirror of water that appears to 22 feet deep; a century of research has yielded convincing results of its use and yet to be discovered countless details of its geology and history.
City Tour Merida (2012-05-22 11:43:48)
City Tour: Enjoy a walk through the attractions of this beautiful colonial city. Merida is the capital of Yucatan state and offers a great combination of art, history and culture in its cobbled streets, beautiful buildings and lovely parks. See spectacular buildings like the cathedral, the Casa de Montejo and the government palace.
Walk the Paseo de Montejo, with over one hundred years of history is the most beautiful avenue in the city. Flanked by stately mansions, this route will take you back to the past while enjoying this fantastic journey through one of the most beautiful cities in Mexico.An activity can not miss during your trip to Merida!
Merida Nightlife: Traditions great life together with parties always arrive on time for your appointment and provide a colorful spectacle, authentic and full of unforgettable pictures. It is in this way as a live Merida cultural festival, 365 days a year, and the thousands of visitors from around the world to receive become spectators of their intense daily reality.
The Historical Center invites every night at a cultural evening unforgettable. On Monday, for example, front of City Hall to dance the traditional Yucatecan revelry is also repeated on Thursday at Santa Lucia Park, and Sunday, two bands liven up the night to the rhythm of son, salsa and cumbia.
In addition, there are theater performances, folk dances and theater established cultural spaces for the performing arts, such as the Teatro Merida, located just steps from the Plaza Grande.
To this must be added the cultural centers, theaters, museums and galleries in the city that have multiplied in number and variety enough to provide a range of activities and events for all tastes, from classical to jazz, romantic trova rock the old-fashioned and industrial music, art exhibitions and innovative traditional, folk and contemporary dance, art films, childrens workshops, literary events, lectures, outdoor dances and more